Placeholder

Placeholder

Friday 26 February 2016

Louis & Ethan - into the Daydream

The real final animation is here!

Although for those of you that saw the first draft I posted the other day, it hasn't changed a great deal. In fact, you may not even notice the differences, but they're definitely there.



This has been one of the most enjoyable and rewarding projects I've ever worked on, although it took me a little while to find my way into the project. The original artwork is incredibly detailed, so the prospect of modelling and animating everything seemed daunting. It wasn't until the last week when the animation finally came together, and when it did, I can say that I am pleased with how it came out.

Ethan Shilling

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ethan - congrats, and it's lovely to know that you've so enjoyed this project. This has been a delight, seeing you work up the methodology for this, and I'm very much looking forward to having you on team YPGTTO! :)

    ReplyDelete